Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4
comments
New Year Print Give-a-way!

To celebrate the start of a new year, we are having an old fashioned free print give-a-way here at the Landfill Bird Blog. I've listed my top ten favorite pictures taken in 2010, and all you have to do to receive a free print of one of this year's favorites is to leave a comment below! After you leave a comment, be sure to email me your address so I know where to ship your print. Everyone have a happy New Year and be sure to help out on a Christmas Bird Count if you haven't already. Have a happy 2011!


#1
Eastern Box Turtle
Eastern Box Turtle

#2
Berry Eater I
American Robin

#3
Red-winged Blackbird
Red-winged Blackbird

#4
White-tailed Buck
White-tailed Deer

#5
Swamp Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow

#6
Black-crowned Night Heron
Black-crowned Night Heron

#7
Barn Swallow
Barn Swallow

#8
Rough-legged Hawk
Rough-legged Hawk

#9
American Goldfinch
American Goldfinch

#10
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Northern Rough-winged Swallow



4 comments:

Springman said...

What a great group of pictures! I would have a hard time choosing the best of the bunch. Talk about a good look at a Whitetail! This is the first time I've heard of a Black-crowned Night Heron and your image is great so that would be my pick. It's nice of you to offer them up like that! ;-)WBW

theconstantwalker said...

Lovely images.I like all your photos but if i have to make a choice its the Turtle. Have a great 2011

Becky said...

WOW, I can't pick a favorite. They are all so awesome..Marvelous shots all of them.
B.

Sondra said...

A great array of wildlife you have been able to capture excellent photos of in this post!! The swallows are very hard to catch resting....so kudos on those! I wish you a very happy new yr!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More