Wednesday, May 26, 2010

0
comments
Wisconsin Bound

I'm on the way to Egg Harbor in Wisconsin with my wife and family for Memorial Day weekend. We are staying in Kenosha tonight and will be in Egg Harbor by tomorrow afternoon. I hope to take some great pics of birds and landscapes, but until then, some shots of the ride there.

We drove past these huge windmills that are right along I-65 in northern Indiana. This was the first time I've ever seen a windmill farm and it was pretty exciting. I felt like I was in some sci-fi futuristic film or something.



Our route also took us straight through Chicago which also was a first with me. Passing through makes me excited for my trip I am taking there in August to Wrigley Field. The next pictures should include some great shots of beautiful Door County in Wisconsin. Stay tuned!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More